Saturday, July 28, 2007

End of the week

Another 8 miles down by the beach today. Legs felt a little tired/sore on the way back. We never really went above 35 - 40 mile weeks in high school, so (to be honest) my body never really got used to 50 mile weeks (even my freshman year, I don't think I ever got very far above above 50 mile weeks, and that was three years ago). It's not a huge deal, it's just sort of minor nagging discomforts that I'm noticing. Hopefully my body will adjust to it soon and stop being such a whiny bitch.

Miles: 8

Total miles for the week: 52

Goal for the week: 45 - 50

1 comment:

Megumi said...

you ran 26:45 frosh year off of sub 50 mile weeks?!? good gracious...

you ran a marathon off of sub 50 mile weeks?!? good gracious...!

careful with the mileage and fatigue factor if your body is not used to the increase.

also, learn to edit old posts, so that one week = 1 post... instead of 1 day = 1 post... user friendly interface and all that...