Saturday, July 21, 2007

Feeling better

I woke up feeling better this morning, so I went for an 8 mile run today. The running felt a lot better - I was probably doing between 6:30 and 6:00 for most of the distance. I didn't quite get as much mileage in this week as I wanted to, but the mileage that was there was good mileage. I think that should be my strategy for the rest of the summer - not really high mileage weeks (I'm not sure that I should go much over 50), but just making sure that the mileage that I put in is good mileage. I'd like to get up to 50 next week - I think that over the next two weeks it should be my goal to get to the point where 8 miles is my standard workout distance.

Miles: 8

Total Miles for the week: 38 (I was going for 40, so I guess I didn't end up all that far behind - still, if I hadn't gotten sick I could easily have gotten up over 40. That would have been good, too).

Until next week, then.

No comments: